Above, my 33rd week....

Below, the stick that told me I would be a mother. :)































the day my life changed forever...

the day my life changed forever...
March 23rd 2010

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

more knickers for the misses....

Some visual stimulation for wandering minds.............










A dear friend of mine reminded me of my lack of attention to the blog and I really want to be more devoted to this thing, sometimes it just gets away from me. So, in an effort to be more consistent, here we go... more clothes for little miss sayes. The gray sweat pants are one of my favorites... partly because they are so soft and snuggly and they go with anything. I love the butterfly onesie too, because it is girly, but not too pink. The yellow and pink floral outfit I got at Naartjie (pronounced "nart-chee") at the alderwood mall. It could possibly be my new favorite kids clothing store. While a tad pricey, they have great deals on the sale rack and that's where I intend to shop. Unique little numbers of all colors, styles, and fun fabrics. Love it! I decided to include the one piece we have done in her room, the chandelier. It's little and delicate, just like she will be when she is born. I love it because the walls are a deep macchiato tone, but the chandelier really girlies it up!


Being 6 months along now, I realize just how close we are to actually meeting her and I'm getting really giddy. Every day, one day closer to meeting our first baby. I try to picture her little face, but it's hard to imagine if she will look like me or like Dusten. One thing is for sure, she will have plenty of dark hair. I leave this Saturday to go visit my new twin nephews, Paxton and Isaac, in Mississippi for a week. Meeting them will get me even more excited for motherhood I'm sure. They even get to come visit and stay with us this Christmas for a week! Oh, what a baby circus that will be!





No comments:

Post a Comment