Above, my 33rd week....

Below, the stick that told me I would be a mother. :)































the day my life changed forever...

the day my life changed forever...
March 23rd 2010

Monday, June 7, 2010

My belly at 15 weeks.....


I'm finally beginning to feel human again. The last 2 months have been spent waking up, deciding whether to throw up before breakfast or after, and then deciding whether or not lunch is going to stay down. It is sooo nice to wake up and eat a full breakfast and go about my day with not a care in the world. I am so thankful I don't have to work during pregnancy. It truly is a blessing to be able to stay home and take walks with Sadie and get things done around the house. So, here's to the weekly belly shot.... more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment