Above, my 33rd week....

Below, the stick that told me I would be a mother. :)































the day my life changed forever...

the day my life changed forever...
March 23rd 2010

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

nephews and neices.....

On February 9th, 2009, Ethan Ryan Lentz was born to proud parents Joel and Emily. This is the first time I met him. He was so soft and tiny. I remember thinking he looked exactly like Joel in every way. Now they are expecting number 2 in October!

Then on March 28, 2010, Cora Ann Lentz was born to Jud and Kimberlee. She is girly and precious and looks like me which makes me love her even more. :) I am so blessed to have such great siblings to look to in parenting.

Dusten's sister, Lauren, and her husband, Joel, are expecting twin boys in August! We are very excited to have so many cousins that will be so close in age. I'll be traveling down to Mississippi this fall to visit and help out with the boys they will be quite the full time job. But, oh so fun! It will be an exciting year indeed!



No comments:

Post a Comment