Above, my 33rd week....

Below, the stick that told me I would be a mother. :)































the day my life changed forever...

the day my life changed forever...
March 23rd 2010

Thursday, June 10, 2010

We don't know you yet, but...

the top three: courtesy of erica miele

bottom two: courtesy of alisha elliot :)



Friends are a blessing. One of the things that's so great about being pregnant is other's excitement about it as well. It just adds to the joy and anticipation of waiting for the day when we actually get to meet this little being. So, here are the first of many outfits this baby will wear given by two dear friends who are equally as excited as we are for the arrival.

On monday, we had our 2nd doctor visit and got to hear the healthy heartbeat! We also found out that on July 13th we will know the sex of the baby! I can't wait to tell you all about it! That will be the anatomy appointment when they point out every body part an reassure us that every little bone and muscle is in place. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment