Above, my 33rd week....

Below, the stick that told me I would be a mother. :)































the day my life changed forever...

the day my life changed forever...
March 23rd 2010

Monday, June 28, 2010

Anticipation......

Today marks 4 months of being pregnant! I feel better than ever. My appetite is back, and boy does it want salty and greasy foods more than ever. Up until now, I've lost about 10 lbs, mostly from morning sickness for 3 months, but it's not a bad thing. I wasn't the smallest to begin with so we're on the right track. These days are filled with the anticipation of finding out if this tiny human is a girl or a boy. We are pretty convinced it's a boy, but you never know! Only time will tell. July 13th can't come soon enough. :)
Also, the anticipation of moving home is growing stronger every day. We are getting closer and closer and finally are getting some assistance from Dusten's Major to help speed things along. We will definitely be home by August!!!, the only question is when we get to leave here specifically. Dusten has done everything on his part to get us moving, but alas, we must wait on paperwork and some "special" individuals who are taking their sweet time and doing their job when they feel like it. It's been a long, frusterating process, but in all this we are slowly perfecting the art of patience.
All in all, this is the most exciting time in our lives to date. There is nothing like the anticipation of a child. God has been with us all along the way and we couldn't ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment